My 36 #the100dayproject
So, I'm a sucker for punishment, apparently. But I also like cultivating that which I desire in my life.
And with that, I'm making my 37th year (I just turned 36 yesterday!) a year of more progress and growth. How? By completing the 100 day project!
If you haven't heard of it, check it out here.
Basically, you commit to complete a something every day for 100 days!
And while I thought that sounded very fine, I also was struggling with what to pick. Because I like SOOOOOO MANY THINGS!
Singing, painting, writing, etc.
And voila- a project that jived with my age (36) and the 100 days: 36 100 days projects. In one year.
So that's what I'm doing. I usually need help not with ideas but with consistency. and if this doesn't create a structure for consistency, then I don't know what does!
Here's a video I made about it:
And here's the list of my first 12 projects:
1. Draw SOMETHING.
2. Make a youtube video about creativity/growth in life, love, business.
3. Do a 5 minute meditation.
4. Do 2 minutes of handstands.
5. Do 2 minutes of posture work against a wall.
6. do 5 minutes of bootyshaking dance. (Ya'll know I love this.)
7. Do 5 minutes of vocal exercises.
8. Spend 5 minutes looking at my finances daily.
9. Send a love letter.
10. Spend 5 minutes looking at my business.
11. Spend 5 minutes doing a clean up.
12. Write one paragraph.
So, that's it! If you want to see how I'm getting on, you can check out my progress on my "star chart" otherwise known as a google spreadsheet.
Also, I'll be chronicling it on instagram, here on the blog and clearly on youtube.
my hashtag is: #my36100dayproject
want to join in? What are you going to do? post your insta or twitter handle and your hashtag below!