I have traveled the road of Not Enough over and over. And it's one that my clients struggle with most. Whether they're the CEOs of multi-national corporations or startup entrepreneurs, the "Not Enough-ness" is the same.
It can drive you to achieve amazing things, but it is also responsible for the small voice of self-loathing and criticism that steals your contentment and keeps you from doing the Really Big Things that are possible for you, and forget about allowing you to enjoy the process.
So, I invite you to join me on a journey along the road from Not Enough to the destination More Than Enough.
My guess is that you'll trod it more than once but it's a place I hope you will come back to over and over and over again.
Because when we're operating from More Than Enough, we get to be our genius, powerful, creative, visionary selves.
We get to be healthy, whole, connected.
We get to shine, love and savor life with our entire beings.
And we'll find that while "success" is still very important to us, so is the state of contentment, satisfaction and wholeness.
Incidentally, the happy by-product of enough-ness is usually a combo of: more money, healthy relationships, a healthy body, and meaningful sex.*
You ready to get started? You've been waiting a long time for this...and I'm excited you're taking this step.
*Results not guaranteed but certainly attainable. Remember, this is not a race. There are no winners or losers on the road to More Than Enough.
So, I cordially invite you to 21 Days to More Than Enough. Details below.
Who: You. The chronic overachiever. The perfectionist. The one with straight As in the game of life (and a few skeletons of failures that still haunt you).
What: A 21 day journey to help you stop proving yourself and start owning your success.
When: Now. Let's make this simple, clear and actionable. We like results.
Where: It's a party in your in-box. Between you and you.
Why: Because while your drive to prove your worth has garnered you tons of attention, outward success and accolades, you're still doubting your value.
Symptoms of Not Enough:
- You don't speak up when you feel "outranked."
- You have an even bigger vision for your life and your work but are afraid you won't be able to achieve it.
- You're tired of the hard-driving and relentless pace that's gotten you this far.
- You compare yourself (constantly- so much that you hardly notice it anymore) to everyone else!
- You drive yourself to achieve plenty but have a couple of things that haven't come to fruition...and that feels like failure to you.
- You feel shame around the things you hide from others.
- Frankly, you want to achieve without putting so much internal pressure on yourself, and you want to enjoy the fruits of your labor. Freaking finally.
You'll receive 21 days of emails that range from a five minute short exercise to a 20 minute "deep dive" into your psyche of Enoughness.
I'll also be sending you a recording of Voice Dialog so that you can use it at home.
This is a simple (but occasionally challenging) solo journey. Do the work. Show up for yourself. Explore the tools. And see what happens for you by the end of 21 days.
If you're so inclined, you may join the conversation by posting your #MoreThanEnough inspiration on Instagram.
This course is $42.