Hi! My name is Lauren. I stand for unconditional love, insane amounts of fun, lives of purpose and relationships with depth and meaning.
I am a success strategist.
I work with high-potential leaders on how to frame up and fulfill their destiny.
Entrepreneurs, executives, authors and speakers come to me when life and business are about to intersect, and I turn them on to a version of themselves that they can’t even see yet.
I call it the Next Level You.
Stripping down to the core, I remind them how amazing they are, how to really experience that and get the results they desire.
Perhaps it’s a smoother-running, more profitable business or the right prospects, maybe it’s ideal investors, more money, better speaking gigs, book sales, or TV pitches.
My results are tangible, but to clients they seem magical.
And that’s because the work we do is fun, inspirational and feels effortless. When results come from a place of unconditional love and purposeful living, like mine do, it’s easy to feel enchanted.
Our work together is about helping you operate as the visible leader you are. Whether it’s onstage, in print, Web TV, personal appearances wherever you have a presence—to be the next guru in your sphere of influence. My clients are already comfortable with the spotlight, and I multiply their reach.
In everything I do, it’s the fun factor that makes the magic work.
I’ve been a coach longer than I have not. For fifteen years I have motivated people and teams, and most of my professional career, I’ve been able to do this work on my own terms, from the framework of my own business.
This gives me tremendous freedom and opportunity to work with a variety of people, challenges and companies like Verizon, Lohmann Technologies, Olympic athletes, politicians, J Brand, Jimmy Choo, OBI, and more.
If you’d like to know a bit more about me…
1. Freedom: to create, to change, move around the world (and all its different planes), to be turned on and lit up and living in our brilliance.
2. Growth: learning/changing/expanding/challenging. always.
3. Connection: we are all one. we might have different ways of expressing it, but we’re all connected.
My Idiosyncrasies: (though I’m so weird I don’t even notice anymore.)
1. I love metaphysical stuff AND I love Jesus AND I drop f-bombs. It blows peoples’ minds.
2. I’m a goofy sex pot. I love being sensual (and not hiding that) but I’m simultaneously laughing at that image too.
3. I could be in Antarctica and run into a penguin I had lunch with sometime ago. I run into people constantly…all around the world…everywhere I go.
4. I rarely (almost never) wear black. I wear prints, brights, clashing, leopard print. All kinds of shit. And it makes me so happy.
But coaching is all about you.
That’s right. You!
The leaders of commerce and culture. You are visible, driven, passionate, and successful. And you inspire me!
So let’s hang out. I can’t wait to get to know you (and your stories) better. (Click here to see if you think we might be kindred spirits.)
I love me some email. Lauren at First Name Last Name dot com
Facebook. An amazing invention. Let’s be friends.
LinkedIn. Also good, though not as fun as FB.
Twitter. This is the new crack. Careful. It’s addictive.
Youtube. Watch my videos. They’re really fun! Promise.
My corporate site. (Where the Big Business magic happens.)
All my best,