Hi! I'm honored that you are curious about working together. Right now, the best ways to work with me are through the following group programs:
- Incandescent- for consultants and coaches who want to sell to corporate (next cohort enrolling in June 2018)
- Magnetic Customer Experience- 5-10x your paid conversion with high touch customer acquisition strategies (enrolling in April 2018)
- Joy|Money Matrix- quarterly virtual retreats and a simple tool that helps entrepreneurs and executives prioritize both joy and revenue
For those elite entrepreneurs who desire 1:1 consulting/coaching, I've created a simple program that provides results in a tightly focused way. It looks like this:
You have a specific opportunity, desired outcome or goal that you haven't yet been able to achieve.
We work together in three hour-ish long sessions (usually on video chat) to decide on deliverables- what clarity and results look like.
Then we have a long day in NYC, upstate NY (or another other fab spot) where we hash out said deliverables.
Finally, we close with a wrap up session within a few weeks.
Why this structure?
- I believe in speed. Just last weekend I helped me my friend/client Kacy map out and design the creative direction for her new website. It had been languishing for months on the "to do" list. Now she's ready to launch this puppy- after one weekend.
- I believe in you. Long, drawn out engagements can become a crutch. And that's the last thing you need. If I may be so bold, you need action, a strategic thought partner and an outsider's perspective, not an accountability buddy. You've got that part covered.
- It's good economics. Not everyone wants/needs a full on change management process for her business and career. This approach allows me to work with business owners and executives at all levels.
Someone once asked me how I could charge so much for such a short period of time. I responded, "Would you like my pricing better if it took months to achieve results or would you rather it take a couple of sessions and one day?"
The cost of four sessions and one day long meeting is $10,000 and includes access to all master classes.
Scroll down to the bottom of this page to fill out my client intake questionnaire.
Want to know more? Read below for more about you! If you'd like more insight into whether we'd be a fit, click here to read Are you my client?
You are a not-by-the-book kinda person. And I'm not a by-the-book kinda consultant.
Most of my clients are experiencing:
- A desire to achieve more (even though they're already mad successful).
- A pivot of some sort. Maybe you've just exited from a company you took to $1b. Perhaps you're ready for a bigger challenge. Or it's time to give back.
- A personal or professional shift that requires some added attention and possibly support.
Some of you will make radical changes during our work together. Others will make seemingly "small" external changes but rather massive ones on the inside.
Clients have called me "a genius," "a business shrink," and "a life saver."
But really, I'm a facilitator.
I help you redefine and achieve further success on your terms.
If you've read my clients page and think we're kindred spirits, bueno. If you're more in the window shopping mode, then why not watch this video that describes a little bit of my approach to growth?
Some of you will want to know about the nuts and bolts of coaching.
Here's how I explain my process:
- Results-oriented, some tough love, and healthy amounts of humor
- Time spent outside of official "coaching conversations" is often where the good stuff happens, perhaps over a fabulous dinner and wine or a great hike.
- Speed is important. We both move fast. Momentum matters.
- You'll learn tools to take with you long after our engagement comes to a close.
- I include access to my resources- people, IP, technology in service of your personal goals.
- Is the focus business or life? I've advised multi-nationals, CEOs and politicians on strategy, diet, wardrobe and relationships. It's symbiotic. We approach your business and life holistically.
- Intuition, an inner life, and purpose. We examine and cultivate these.
If you're interested in working together, please fill out the form below.