As a self-proclaimed Renaissance woman, one of the main reasons I have my own businesses is so that I can constantly shift gears and work on those projects and with those clients that are most interesting to me.
And so, I've had the privilege and honor of being able to delve into a variety of businesses across industries and get my hands dirty.
For the past 12 years, I've consulted to brands and businesses ranging from startup to $1 billion dollars (yes, that's a "b") in annual revenue. Most recently, I've turned my focus to productizing my methodologies and selling them directly to business owners and licensing them to other consultants. The first one available is called the JOY|MONEY MATRIX.
I'm working on a book (lol who isn't?), manufacturing perfume, designing t-shirts and jewelry and painting- mostly acrylic and gouache with heavy doses of gold leaf.
A partial list of past projects includes:
- Customer acquisition and on-boarding for prominent NYC real estate website
- MC for three day live event
- Speaker at SXSW, Vision 2 Venture, Tech.co, General Assembly
- Sales team training on luxury selling skills for NYC-based phone sales group
- Front end design, UX, customer acquisition and on-boarding for software in B2C space
- Sales strategy and organizational development for enterprise creative team selling front and backend development and app services
- Coaching and strategy for author and speaker
- Design and source production for a luxury hand bag collection in Italy
- Help a tech team do their due diligence, create a minimum viable product and then turn around and sell it to those who initially provided feedback
- Craft an entirely new sales process for a technology firm
- Advise leadership teams as they navigate personnel changes during rapid growth phases
- Launch a well-known Spanish RTW label in the US
- Assess and create Individual Development Plans for employees and exec teams
- Serve as a coach, stylist, sounding board and consultant to a member of the US House of Representatives
- Lead a team of 15 to manage the soup-to-nuts logistics, marketing, and staffing of a women's luxury retail pop-up store in the era before social media. And doing two months' revenue in four days with old merchandise.
- Creative direct 30+ sites for all kinds of businesses
- Assist the production team for a documentary on the Africa Yoga Project in Kenya
- Write the marketing messaging for a giant holistic health education and products company
- Design the marketing strategy for a multi-national manufacturer
- Train a number of sales teams on consultative and behavior-based salesmanship
- Keynote at companies and organizations for both employees and students
- Throw events, parties, workshops and retreats for business owners.
- Coach and advise CEOs from startup to $100 million in revenue
- Host interviews of amazing entrepreneurs on live broadcasts to viewers around the world
- Write a weekly style column that featured local retailers for the Richmond Times-Dispatch
I'm a business strategist with gifts in marketing, people and product development and growth strategy. Whether or not my clients are business owners, my holistic approach to their success informs our work together and brings exponential value to the coaching relationship.
These days I work with people/businesses in a couple of ways:
1. The Joy|Money Matrix- an online strategic decision making model for entrepreneurs and their teams. This DIY online course walks you through the process. Enterprise licenses are available.
2. Strategy Sketch Sessions: This is currently the only way to work with me 1:1. Please visit the page to learn more.
3. INCANDESCENT: My signature B2B business development for coaches and consultants who want to begin working with corporate clients.
4. In the hopper for 2018 is Magnetic Customer Acquisition and Joy|Money Matrix retreats.
If you'd like updates on any of these, pop your details in the box below. I look forward to getting to know you.