Welcome to my website!
This here is my personal message. If you're looking for an official (yet not boring) bio, go here.
So, my love, here's the deal:
I stand for unconditional love, insane amounts of fun, lives of purpose and relationships with depth and meaning.
I’ve been a speaker, coach, consultant and entrepreneur longer than I have not. For over seventeen years I have motivated people and teams, and most of my professional career, I’ve been able to do this work on my own terms, from the framework of my own business.
This gives me tremendous freedom and opportunity to work with a variety of people, challenges and companies like Verizon, Lohmann Technologies, Olympic athletes, politicians, J Brand, Jimmy Choo, OBI, and more.
If you’d like to know a bit more about me…
1. Freedom: to create, to change, move around the world (and all its different planes), to be turned on and lit up and living in our brilliance.
2. Growth: learning/changing/expanding/challenging. always.
3. Connection: we are all one. we might have different ways of expressing it, but we’re all connected.
My Idiosyncrasies: (though I’m so weird I don’t even notice anymore)
1. I love metaphysical stuff AND I love Jesus AND I drop f-bombs. It blows peoples’ minds.
2. I’m a goofy sex pot. I love being sensual (and not hiding that) but I’m simultaneously laughing at that image too.
3. I could be in Antarctica and run into a penguin I had lunch with sometime ago. I run into people constantly…all around the world…everywhere I go.
4. I rarely (almost never) wear black. I wear prints, brights, clashing, leopard print. All kinds of shit. And it makes me so happy.
If you're here, I'm hoping that we get to hang out.
You are the leaders of commerce and culture. You are visible, driven, passionate, and successful. And you inspire me!
So let’s chill. I can’t wait to get to know you (and your stories) better. (Click here to see if you think we might be kindred spirits.)
I love me some email. Lauren at Lauren Fritsch dot com
Facebook. An amazing invention. Let’s be friends.
LinkedIn. Also good, though not as fun as FB.
Twitter. This is the new crack. Careful. It’s addictive.
Youtube. Watch my videos. They’re really fun! Promise.
My corporate site. (Where the Big Business magic happens.)
All my best,